Unfortunately these pregnancy tests are out of stock until September 2019. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Ovulation and Pregnancy test packs – Free delivery
ONE STEP PREGNANCY TESTS – 10miu.
Payment can be made securely using Paypal and all prices include FREE POST to your door. I also sell these tests on Ebay if you prefer, however due to the Ebay seller fees they are slightly more expensive. For further information on these tests scroll down the page. If you live outside the UK and would like one of my products I can send but there will be a £2.80 or £4 postage charge (depending on weight). Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for details or a quote.
SAFETY: Please dispose of the test, silica pouch and empty package safely after use. Keep out of reach of children at all times. The silica pouch inside the test foil is present to keep the test free of moisture but is a potential choking hazard and may cause injury if ingested.
GET 5% off my ebay prices today – Free Delivery.
Example of a positive test
1 x One Step Pregnancy test – 10miu – £0.94p
2 x One Step Pregnancy tests – 10miu – £1.23p
3 x One Step Pregnancy tests – 10miu – £1.38p
4 x One Step Pregnancy tests – 10miu – £1.51p
5 x One Step Pregnancy tests – 10miu – £1.61p
10 x One Step Pregnancy tests – 10miu – £2.37p
12 x One Step Pregnancy tests – 10miu- £2.46p
15 x One Step Pregnancy tests – 10miu – £2.99p
20 x One Step Pregnancy tests – 10miu- £3.66p
25 x One Step Pregnancy tests – 10miu- £4.08p
30 x One Step Pregnancy tests – 10miu- £4.27p
40 x One Step Pregnancy tests – 10miu- £5.27p
These strip tests are at a sensitivity of 10miu and work to an accuracy level of 99%. They can be used up to 6 days earlier than a standard pregnancy test kit. One Step® are the number one best selling online pregnancy test in Europe.
One Step HCG Urine Pregnancy Test Kit (Strip) is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in urine samples to aid in the early detection of pregnancy by both professional and home users. SUMMARY AND EXPLANATION During pregnancy, the placenta produces HCG after the embryo attaches to the uterine lining. As pregnancy progresses, the levels of HCG in your urine increase. The concentration of HCG in non-pregnant women is normally <5.0mIU/mL. At the time of the last missed menstrual period, urine HCG levels are about 100mlU/mL with peak levels of 100,000 to 200,000mlU/mL seen at the end of the first trimester.
Each pack contains:
1. One Step HCG Urine Pregnancy Strip Test.
2. Desiccant (Discard – Do not eat).
The test kit can be stored at room temperature (4-30 degrees Celcius) in the sealed pouch to the date of expiration. The test kits should be kept away from direct sunlight, moisture and heat. Do not freeze.
1. For in-vitro diagnostic use only (IVD); not for internal use.
2. Read this instruction set carefully before performing the test. Perform each step exactly as described.
3. Do not use beyond the expiration date marked on the foil pouch.
4. Each One Step HCG pregnancy Test can only be used once; do not re-use the One Step HCG pregnancy
Test 5. Do not use the Test if the foil pouch is damaged.
6. Once the foil pouch has been opened, the Test should be used immediately.
7. Discard each One Step HCG pregnancy Test after use. Treat urine samples and used test devices as if they were potentially infectious. Avoid contact with skin.
8. SAFETY: Please dispose of the test, silica pouch and empty package safely after use. Keep out of reach of children at all times. The silica pouch inside the test foil is present to keep the test free of moisture but is a potential choking hazard and may cause injury if ingested.
TEST PROCEDURE SPECIMEN COLLECTION AND HANDLING:
You can take this pregnancy test from the first day you suspect you might be pregnant, but for the most accurate results it is recommended to wait until the first day after your missed period. A urine specimen must be collected in a clean and dry container. The first morning urine specimen is preferred since it generally contains the highest concentration of HCG; however, urine specimens collected at any time of the day may be used.
TO CARRY OUT THE TEST:
Important note: These tests are not midstream tests and the strip needs to be dipped into urine to work. If you urinate directly onto the test then not enough liquid may reach the control and test area of the test leaving it blank (no lines will appear). Please follow the instructions below carefully to gain a valid result.
1. Bring the sealed test pouch to room temperature.
2. Open the sealed pouch and remove the strip.
3. Immerse the test strip vertically (straight) into the urine sample for at least 15 seconds, making sure the arrows are pointing downwards. Do not allow the urine level to go above the MAX (maximum) level line (marked by arrows) on the test strip.
4. Remove the strip from the urine and place the strip on a non-absorptive, clean and dry surface.
5. Wait for the coloured bands to appear. Positive results may be visible within 40 seconds depending on the concentration of hCG present but to confirm a negative result wait up to 5 minutes and until the background is clear. Results obtained after 5 minutes may be considered invalid.
6. Discard the test after use.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS:
Negative: If one coloured line appears in the control region on the test strip and there is no line in the test region, then this indicates a negative result and no HCG has been detected in the urine. This means you are either not pregnant or you have tested too early. If you are not sure repeat the test in 48 hours.
Positive: If two coloured lines appear on the test strip, one in the test region and one in the control region, then this means HCG has been detected in your urine and there is a strong possibility that you are pregnant. One line may be lighter than the other, but this is still a positive result.
Invalid: If a red line appears in the test region but there is no visible line at all in the control region of the strip then the test is invalid. If no lines appear anywhere on the test strip then the test is also invalid and should be repeated using another test strip.
Invalid Test Results can be caused by: – The absorbent tip not being wet thoroughly. – Reading the test result too early or too late. A 5-minute reaction time is required. If no control band appears within 5 minutes, the result is invalid. The test may still work as the control line only appears if a liquid (urine) reaches that area. You may try to re-dip the test tip back into the urine for another few seconds. A visible control line is needed in all cases to confirm a proper test result. If you do get unexpected results you should discuss them with your doctor.